Brian Apprille is a stand-up comedian, voice actor and motivational speaker who performs across America. Brian’s career took a turn for the serious in 2009 when he developed facial paralysis as a result of a rare disease called Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. Now an activist and a comic at once, Brian raises awareness of facial paralysis and inspires hope in fellow suffers with plenty of belly-laugh healing along the way.
BRIAN APPRILLE SHOW NOTES
- The ex factor.
- Career motivation.
- Trying new jokes.
- How Brian incorporates impressions in his act.
- Filming with Dry Bar Comedy.
- Going on stage during difficult personal times.
- Ramsey Hunt Syndrome
- When self-deprecating humor offends people.
- Cancel culture.
- Political humor.
- Stealing joy and giving your joy away.
- What comedians can give.
And much more!
- WEBSITE: http://www.comedybrian.com/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/brian.apprille
- UNIQUE SMILES PODCAST: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/unique-smiles-the-facial-paralysis-podcast/id1352822884
- UNCOMMON COMEDY PODCAST: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-uncommon-comedy-podcast/id1514522222
- WEBSITE: www.DocKennedyLive.com
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DocKennedyLive/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/dockennedylive/